I was just scrolling through mine, and well it has noob written all over it. Plus, I seriously posted some pretty fucked up shit. I wonder where I was in life back then? Was it that I just really didn’t care what people thought of me? I mean I guess I didn’t have any followers back then to give it any thought. Even though I’m posting this, and odds are lots of you will flock to see it. I don’t mind though. I guess I have no reason to hide anything. Secrets hurt right? It still baffles me looking back at it though, but the good thing is I found some of my poems. I’m so going to reblog one. It’s been like two years since I’ve even read it. Reading it now made me realize, wow that wasn’t so bad. So I must reblog it again. Yup. It’s funny though, looking back on pieces of your life. Seeing how far you’ve come. Thinking of how much has changed. I guess time changes everything doesn’t it?
- smoothsimplicity said: I did exactly this a week ago :) I think it’s odd to see things that I thought was ‘cool’ and ‘okay’ before. I no longer think so though… aha
- justalittle-serendipity likes this
- goodbyeblueskyyyy likes this
- delunareclipse reblogged this from thats-epic
- backseatconfessionz reblogged this from thats-epic
- 8thfloorwindow reblogged this from thats-epic and added:
- thats-epic posted this